What if I Don’t Have Insurance? - Adamson Ahdoot LLP

What if I Don’t Have Insurance?

What if I don’t have insurance?

As our first road to earning you a payout is to recover from the at-fault party, your level of insurance is generally not an issue. However, in California, there is a law based on Proposition 213, which prohibits the drivers of motor vehicles from recovering general damages, often called “pain and suffering” when they are involved in a motor vehicle accident. So, if you don’t have insurance and the other party has insurance, you will not be entitled to pain and suffering, or general damages, if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident.

Even if you’re uninsured, legal responsibility is often unclear and the best way to understand your options is to have one of our specialists provide a free review your case.

Client-First Approach

Above all else, our clients come first. We go above and beyond to obtain the highest level of compensation possible.

Meet Our Attorneys

Multi-Focus Law Firm

Adamson Ahdoot has successfully executed a plethora of personal injury cases.

Cases We Handle

Get in touch with our firm

Our team can better advise you on your legal options once we receive any available evidence about the incident.

Take Action Now