We strive to be as informative and helpful as possible and have provided answers to the most common questions we hear from people who’ve been recently injured in an accident. If we haven’t answered your question below, please reach out and let us know.
- What Happens if a Car Accident Was Your Fault?
- You’ve Been Hit by a Truck, and You Have Questions?
- Hit by a Car? Answers to Common Questions
- What are the Four Elements Required for Personal Injury Claims?
- Do I Have To Report the Accident to the DMV?
- Can I Win Against an Insurance Company?
- What if I Don’t Know the At-Fault Party in a Hit-And-Run Accident?
- What if I’m Undocumented or Not a Citizen?
- Do I Have To Go to Court?
- Who Shouldn’t Use an Attorney?
- Do I Need an Attorney?
- Do I Have a Viable Case?
- What if They Don’t Have Insurance?
- What if I’m Partially Responsible?
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Claim?
- Does Reckless Driving Affect Car Insurance Premiums?
- How to Get Compensation After a Hit-and-Run Car Accident
- Your Personal Injury Compensation Guide: 10 Frequently Asked Questions
- Bodily Injury vs. Personal Injury: What Type of Car Insurance Injury Coverage Do You Need?
- Understanding Prop 51 and Apportionment of Fault in California
- Liens FAQs
- Can You Help me Get my Car Fixed?
- What if I Don’t Have Money To Hire a Lawyer?
- Do I Have To Pay Taxes on My Personal Injury Recovery?
- Will My Insurance Rates Go Up if I Bring a Claim?
- Can I Get an Advance on My Settlement?
- What Is a Lien?
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- How Long Will It Take To Get a Payout?
- What Does Contingency Really Mean?
- How Much Does It Cost?