We strive to be as informative and helpful as possible and have provided answers to the most common questions we hear from people who’ve been recently injured in an accident. If we haven’t answered your question below, please reach out and let us know.
- What are the Four Elements Required for Personal Injury Claims
- Do I have to report the accident to the DMV?
- Can I win against an insurance company?
- What if I don’t know the at-fault party in a hit-and-run accident?
- Hit by a car? Answers to Common Questions
- What if I’m undocumented or not a citizen?
- Do I have to go to court?
- Do I need an attorney?
- Who shouldn’t use an attorney?
- Do I have a viable case?
- What if they don’t have insurance?
- What if I don’t have insurance?
- What if I’m partially responsible?
- What happens if a Car Accident Was Your Fault?
- How do I file a personal injury claim?
- You’ve been hit by a truck, and you have questions?
- Your Personal Injury Compensation Guide: 10 Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you help me get my car fixed?
- How to Get Compensation After a Hit-and-Run Car Accident?
- What if I don’t have money to hire a lawyer?
- Do I have to pay taxes on my personal injury recovery?
- Will my insurance rates go up if I bring a claim?
- Does Reckless Driving Affect Car Insurance Premiums?
- Bodily Injury vs. Personal Injury: What Type of Car Insurance Injury Coverage Do You Need?
- Can I get an advance on my settlement?
- What is a lien?
- What is my case worth?
- How long will it take to get a payout?
- What does contingency really mean?
- Understanding Prop 51 and Apportionment of Fault in California