$1M Settled due to Exploding E-Cigarette
Our client entered a vape store in Costa Mesa, CA, and purchased an e-cigarette. They stopped while riding their bike in Costa Mesa, CA to smoke said e-cigarette.
As they were holding the device with both hands and pressing the button to inhale, the e-cigarette manufactured and/or distributed by the defendants exploded in our client’s face, causing first-degree burns to both of their hands and the inside and outside their mouth, facial deformity to her lips, as well as knocking out three of their teeth and loosening several others.
Eventually, both an ambulance and fire department arrived at the scene. Thereafter, our client was transported by ambulance to Orange County Global Medical Center. On her ride there, the paramedics monitored our client’s elevated vitals due to a noticeable distress level. Our client was not even able to sign the ambulance paperwork. Upon arrival, our client was examined and diagnosed.
Attorneys on the case
Turn to an experienced law firm equipped to handle cases throughout California.
Contact Us Form - English
"*" indicates required fields
By submitting this form, you agree to be contacted and recorded by Adamson Ahdoot llp or a representative, affiliates etc. calling, or sending correspondents to your physical or electronic address, on our behalf, for any purpose arising out of or related to your case and or claim. Standard text and or usage rates may apply.