$300k Mediated Settlement for Landlord Malpractice
Our client was a resident of a property located in Simi Valley, California. They were trying to close or open the door of a glass sliding closet at their apartment, which shattered and sliced the tip of their middle finger.
Our client had previously contacted the landlord regarding the malfunction of the closet door, to which the landlord delayed response. The defendant’s negligence and failure to exercise ordinary care to keep the premises and accessories in a reasonably good and safe condition, actually and proximately, caused our client’s resulting injuries.
Our client went to the emergency department of Adventist Health Simi Valley for evaluation and treatment of injuries sustained due to the incident that occurred prior to arrival. They complained of right third finger laceration and pain.
Attorneys on the case
Turn to an experienced law firm equipped to handle cases throughout California.
Contact Us Form - English
"*" indicates required fields
By submitting this form, you agree to be contacted and recorded by Adamson Ahdoot llp or a representative, affiliates etc. calling, or sending correspondents to your physical or electronic address, on our behalf, for any purpose arising out of or related to your case and or claim. Standard text and or usage rates may apply.