This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing personal injury law firm to help us manage every aspect of our digital content campaigns, including working with content, PR and SEO agencies, writing, editing optimizing and publishing content to our various platforms and building out our brand messaging and voice that’s appropriate to both the English and Spanish speaking communities in California.
If that sounds like it’s overly ambitious for one person, you’re probably right. But we’re a small team looking to make a big impact, so you’ll be surrounded by ambitious marketers and it’s likely to be infectious.
Should you be the right candidate, you’d be joining a growth-oriented team with new CMO who’s committed to developing campaigns that will resonate with Spanish-speaking communities. As over 90% of our staff is bilingual and over 30% of our clients are Spanish-only speakers, it’s critical that you are able to create campaigns that will resonate with the many different Spanish speaking communities throughout California.
Who are we?
Adamson Ahdoot LLP is one of the fastest-growing personal injury law firms in California, headquartered in Los Angeles with offices throughout the state. We’ve focused on hiring amazing lawyers and giving them the support (both through staff and technology) so that our clients can get the best possible attention.
Some of the key people you will be working with include:
- Alan Ahdoot, Partner, Co-founder
- Christopher Adamson, Partner, Co-founder
- Dustin Luther, CMO
- Parwiz Khestoo, Lead Generation
- Mitchel Palafox, Client Success
- Entrepreneurial with a knack for solving problems and building marketing campaigns that don’t have an obvious solution
- Team player with a positive attitude and be willing to both provide creative ideas as well as absorb insights from others
- Excellent writer in both Spanish and English
Background on the position
Traditionally, our content strategies have been almost entirely English-focused. We tend to create marketing campaigns and content in English and then translate them to Spanish. We need that to change.
With this position, we want a marketer who is familiar enough with the local Spanish-speaking community that they can create compelling and unique campaigns that will speak to this community. Think: Spanish-first marketing campaigns.
With that said, we’re a small team, so this person will also be expected to manage the development of our english content through a mix of writing, editing and working with vendors.
While the campaigns will be diverse and include event marketing, social campaigns, etc., the core day-to-day campaigns will be:
- Managing the creation/updating of our timely (think: blog, social) as well as authoritative content (reports, landing pages, etc.), in both English and Spanish
- Iterating on the messaging associated with PPC, display, print and retargeting campaigns for the Spanish market
While we don’t expect you to be skilled in all these areas, it’s a small team looking for someone interested in growing their skills in every aspect of digital content marketing, including:
- Agency/freelance management
- Content planning and ideation
- Formal editing experience
- Task management
- Social media strategy
- Brand messaging and engagement
- Content publishing tools
- Graphic design
- Performance tracking / analytics
- Conversion marketing (SEO, CTAs, sales messaging, etc.)
- Knowledge of legal field
Location: Los Angeles, CA
While we love remote work, this position will be required to be available to work out of our Los Angeles office.
We’re a young and growing marketing team and feel like lots of face-to-face time is still critical to our growth towards becoming the best legal marketing team in California.
Ready to Apply?
Begin the process of applying for the Content Manager position by filling in the form below. *
* Major bonus points if you include links to Spanish language content that’s been published online in your application documents.
Check out our careers page for additional open positions at Adamson Ahdoot.