Is Adamson Legal Services a scam?
“Adamson Legal Services” is not Adamson Ahdoot, LLP.
It’s come to our attention recently that a debt collection company named “Adamson Legal Services” might be intentionally impersonating our brand in order to scare people and force them into paying their debts. According to the FTC, this situation is a common scam where phantom debt collectors impersonate law firms.
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery; well, not when someone is misleading people by claiming to be you.
Adamson Ahdoot LLP is a personal injury firm representing people who’ve been injured in accidents. By the very nature of the personal injury industry, we never reach out to individuals regarding debt collection issues.
We are not Adamson Legal Services and have had no luck identifying the people behind the company using the name attempting to misrepresent us. Should we do so, a cease-and-desist letter will be sure to follow.
In the meantime, please consider the following information from the FTC on avoiding scammers:
- If you’re asked to pay for something with a gift card, that’s a scam. Period. Gift cards are for gifts, not for payments.
- Don’t give your personal or financial information in response to a call, e-mail, or text that you didn’t expect.
- If you’re looking for a job, never pay to get one.
- Resist pressure to act immediately. Scammers want you to pay or give them your personal information before you have time to think.
- Stop and talk with someone you trust. Before you do anything else, tell a friend, a family member, or a neighbor what happened.
In summary, we don’t know if Adamson Legal Services is a scam or not, but if someone from a company using the name Adamson Legal Services reaches out to you, we recommend using extreme caution.
Above all else, our clients come first. We go above and beyond to obtain the highest level of compensation possible.Meet Our Attorneys
Multi-Focus Law Firm
Adamson Ahdoot has successfully executed a plethora of personal injury cases.Cases We Handle
Get in touch with our firm
Our team can better advise you on your legal options once we receive any available evidence about the incident.Take Action Now