Stuntman Jonathan Goodwin injured while filming America’s Got Talent: Extreme
- The horrendous accident on set of “America’s Got Talent: Extreme” had crew in a blind panic, and you can hear just how serious it was by listening to the 911 call from the set.
- She says the stuntman, Jonathan Goodwin, is “agonal and posturing” … a term used for patients close to death, struggling to breathe and making unnatural movements.
- The caller tells dispatch they need rescue and a helicopter STAT.
- Goodwin missed the airbag on which he was supposed to land, and hit his head on the ground, suffering a neurological injury.
- At the time of the 911 call, CPR had not been performed, because Goodwin had a pulse.
- The collision caused a massive explosion.