We are looking for a full-time Salesforce Administrator to work out of our Los Angeles office. You would play a key role in building and supporting features for our Intake, Marketing and Case Management teams. Beyond day-to-day administration of the platform, the ideal candidate would draw upon previous marketing and CRM experience to improve efficiencies in these areas.
The ideal candidate would excel at interfacing and collaborating with marketing leadership, to understand business requirements and implement elegant, scalable solutions.
This is a very entrepreneurial position where the candidate would be expected to solve complex problems where there’s often lots of options and no right answer. Where the candidate lacks expert knowledge, they would dig in and learn. The ideal candidate will be curious, passionate, self-motivated, possess a high level of personal accountability, strive to be a good colleague, and eager to help.
Who are we?
Adamson Ahdoot LLP is one of the fastest-growing personal injury law firms in California, headquartered in Los Angeles with offices throughout the state. We’ve focused on hiring amazing lawyers and giving them the support through amazing staff and cutting-edge technology so that our clients can get the best possible outcomes.
It’s worth noting that we’re also a salesforce organization at our core. From lead generation through to case management, everything is input and stored in Salesforce. The right candidate will be curious about improving business processes and efficiencies, so that we can continue to make the most of the technological lead we have over our competition.
Some of the key people you will be working with include:
- Alan Ahdoot, Partner, Co-founder
- Christopher Adamson, Partner, Co-founder
- Dustin Luther, CMO
- Parwiz Khestoo, Lead Generation
- Maintaining all aspects of the platform including Updates, Enhancements, Building Reports, Managing Dashboards, Workflows and Security.
- Implementation of new apps or features.
- Responsible for all integrations whether through Zapier, App Install or API.
- Work closely with colleagues to learn about how they use salesforce; Look to improve upon inefficiencies in the platform or how they use it.
- Audit and improve processes in Process Builder and Salesforce Flows
- Support solution implementation and user adoption. Responsible for issue awareness and resolution.
- Provide hands-on technical support to colleagues.
- Work with colleagues to build knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise through training and mentoring.
- Build out salesforce knowledge-base for the firm.
- Good understanding of Salesforce object, data & security models.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, environment and comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and ambiguous problems.
- Solid grasp of sales & marketing functional roles as well as processes and technology that enables smooth marketing operations and a smooth marketing > sales handoff.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Research enhancements to the platform and potential impacts and benefits. Lead decisions with the marketing department and other business and leadership and implement as appropriate.
- Continue to develop knowledge of industry practices, products, and professional growth.
- Consistently commit to learning through professional networks and education.
- Participate in appropriate learning opportunities and certifications to maintain expertise.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years marketing automation experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, responsibilities including systems design, database management, administration and implementation.
- Salesforce certifications upon hire strongly preferred (Sales Cloud Email Specialist/Administrator/Developer or Salesforce Administrator/Developer/Architect).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
While we love remote work, this position will be required to be available to work out of our Los Angeles office.
We feel like lots of face-to-face time is still critical to our growth towards becoming the best legal team in California.
Ready to Apply?
Applying for the Salesforce Administrator position is as easy as filling in the form below:
Check out our careers page for additional open positions at Adamson Ahdoot.